Please click here: Career Opportunities to apply for open positions.
Currently we are looking for:
Web GUI Designer/Developer
- 7+ years GUI design experience, focussing on navigation intuitiveness.
- 7+ years application development and implementation experience.
- 7+ years object oriented programming experience with Java, C#, or C++
- 3+ years experience with JAVA GUI development using AWT, Swing, Java SE API, etc.
- Able to effectively communicate with users and colleagues to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications. Work with minimum supervision and able to self-manage. Able to work with a small team in a high paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering required.
- Strong affinity with mathematics and physics. In particular geometric and numerical math as applied to computer science.
- Strong object oriented analysis and design experience, with thorough understanding of design patterns and their application
- Experience with full lifecycle software, from interviews with users all the way to testing and documentation.
- Experience with other UI related software including jQuery, Struts, JSP, Tomcat, WebGL, etc.
BLUERIDGE Analytics, Civil Engineering Department is dedicated to enhancing the Land Development Design Communities ability to deliver a more robust solution in less time. Allowing users to help clients make better decisions while also producing a better product. BLUERIDGE Analytics is the place where great ideas and rewarding careers call home. BLUERIDGE Analytics is the creators of SITEOPS a revolutionary new web-based land development design software. We are looking for a design professional to join our team. BLUERIDGE Analytics is a creative workplace that cultivates career growth and provides opportunities as unique as you are.
BLUERIDGE Analytics in Charlotte, NC has an opportunity for a highly motivated and experienced Civil Engineer or Landscape Architect. We are seeking a candidate with experience in land development and professional practices that fits our growing team. This position requires the flexibility to work in the office and at client’s location. Position helps the sales team demonstrate how SITEOPS fits into a land development design flow, supports the growth of the SITEOPS technology, help clients to grow into power users and train design firms on how to use and implement SITEOPS. We offer all candidates the opportunity to challenge their abilities in a dynamic work environment.
• Minimum Bachelor’s Civil Engineering or Landscape Architecture
• Minimum 2 years experience in land development design industry
• Minimum of EI with 2 years of work related experience, PE is desired
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Experienced Civil 3D and/or Microstation and other standard office software